#2 Full-time assistant manager
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall day to day operation of a store in the absence of the manager.
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client oriented attitude about the company within coworkers, clients, & suppliers through mail, telephone, or in person.
- Constantly strive for improvements in work processes and results to better meet client's expectations.
- 40 hour work week with flexible day offs.
- Competitive part time salary (14 payments per year) and monthly bonuses.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Coffee, tea and snacks on the house.
Your ideal portfolio:
- Be fluent in German and English.
- Have a business management relevant degree or equivalent work experience in assistant manager positions.
- Previous work experience in related field.
- A natural curiosity and passion for the pet industry, keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments
- Organised and efficient with a 'can do' proactive & enthusiastic attitude.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst managing projects.
- Good and clear communication at all levels, with the ability to tailor communication depending on the situation.
- Ability to adapt to a changing business environment.
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, using initiative where required.
If you are interested in the following job offer please send your CV with cover letter to: